APCSP Create Performance Task
This is a summary of the task, rely on the Course Description (pg 111, 118 in the pdf) for specifics.
Develop a program on a topic that interests you or one that solves a problem.
- It is strongly recommended that a portion of your program involve some sort of collaboration with a fellow student.
- Either way, you are required work independently on a significant portion on both the planning and development portions of the programming process.
- Choose a language with which you are familiar and/or can use to demonstrate your programming skills
- Iteratively design, implement, and test your program
- Use several integrated mathematical and logical concepts
- Implement an algorithm that incorporates or utilizes other algorithms, and integrates the mathematical and logical concepts described above
- Develop and use abstractions that help manage the complexity of the program (e.g., procedures, abstractions provided by the chosen language, APIs)
Components to be Submitted
- Video of program
- Not to exceed one minute in length or 30mb
- .mp4, .wmv, .avi, or .mov format
- Written Responses
- Not to exceed 750 words, excluding the program code
- Must be a pdf
- Answer the questions provided in the APCSP Course Description
- Program Code
- Copy and paste in code to your pdf
- Make sure it is readable.
- Mark the segments as described in the APCSP Course Description
More info to come.